If you are an adult woman member of Trondhjem we consider you, invite you and encourage you to be involved in our women’s activities. We understand life is busy so don’t feel like it’s an all or nothing opportunity. Come when you can!
The women meet the third Tuesday during the months of May – September. The meeting is a time for fellowship with other women and a short Bible Study or a related topic of discussion. If we have an upcoming event we’ll discuss and finalize plans.
Our gatherings are very informal. We don’t have officers, or take minutes of our meetings. Basically it’s like getting together with your sisters or girlfriends. It’s a great way to meet and get better acquainted with women at Trondhjem.
Some of the regular service projects we do are:
· Periodically deep-clean the kitchen area
· Provide funeral luncheons
· Gather a Thankoffering which is forwarded to the Synod to help with programs for women and children in need
· Prayer Partner program (draw a name from those participating, pray for her throughout the year, then reveal yourself to her at the Christmas Party)
· Assist with the Prayer Garden
· Arrange for Sanctuary flowers for Christmas and Easter
· February Retreat
· Theology Uncorked—meet quarterly
In the past we’ve had Mother/Daughter Banquets, organized Craft Fairs and Taste Luncheons. We’ve held classes on knitting, felting, card stamping and jewelry making. We also had a wonderful hand waxing/massage evening.
We’d really enjoy seeing you at our meetings. Our first meeting in the Fall will be September 17th at 7:00.