This week at Trondhjem we begin reading together “Parenting in the Pew: Guiding your Children into the Joy of Worship” by Robbie Castleman. Below is a video with an introduction on Chapters 1 and 2. If you’d like to participate in the discussion in a private group, we have a Facebook page called TLC Book Club found here. Or feel free to make comments on this blog.
Some questions to reflect on:
- If you worshiped as a child, what do you remember about that experience?
- What do you find difficult about worshiping with your child/children?
- What is most meaningful for you in worship?
- How has worship changed for you since having children?
- What is your reaction to Castleman’s definition of what worship is?